Consortium: The Tower Early Access ALPHA 1.5 is live. Lots of bug fixes and general gameplay and content improvements and polish. Estimated amount of gameplay for Act 1 is 15-20 hours viewforum.php?f=157

Missing Kiril Dialogue

All topics and discussion about the first CONSORTIUM game. No bug reports please. Please be civil. Major trolls may be banned without notice!
DevourMistress
Consortium Officer
Flag: Finland

Missing Kiril Dialogue

Post by DevourMistress » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:28 am

i'll let the video explain the specifics, but there's some missing dialogue when talking to kiril when he is imprisoned and happy with you (combat non-lethal capture)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE0YhooqJ2o

Edit: conversation tree for those lines

<Dialog Speaker="Seeker" Text="So you know where I'm really from?" />
<Dialog Speaker="MercKiril" Text="&lt;confused&gt; Where you are 'from?' I know you are a tree-hugging Canadian... why does this matter?" />
<Dialog Speaker="Seeker" Text="{ if no_dialogue.time &gt; 20s }" />
<Dialog Speaker="MercKiril" Text="{ goto MercKiril_[144]2:2:2 }" />
<Dialog AlignmentChange="1" Speaker="MercKiril" Text="&lt;laugh&gt; You have a strange way of interrogating prisoners. Is this how Canadians do it? Confuse a confession from people? " />
<Dialog Speaker="K15" Text="I do not think that is going to work... whatever it is you are trying to accomplish." />
<Dialog Speaker="Seeker" Text="I'm not Canadian, I'm not even Bishop Six!" />
<Dialog Speaker="MercKiril" Text="{ goto MercKiril_[144]2:2:1:2 }" />
<Dialog AlignmentChange="1" Speaker="MercKiril" Text="&lt;pause/leveled&gt; I am intrigued. I was assuming some form of K-1 mind control was at work here, as my men have always suspected with your kind... But now you say you are simply not Bishop Six?" />
<Dialog AlignmentChange="2" Speaker="K15" Text="Good, he knows something, keep him talking!" />
<Dialog Speaker="Seeker" Text="Do people actually believe ALL Bishops are being mind controlled?" />
<Dialog Speaker="MercKiril" Text="&lt;snort&gt; Some believe you are artificial, or a part of an alien race, the Guardian race even. There is also a Newswire blog about how all Bishops are time travelers. Children's tales... but mind control I can believe. You put the power of your King, together with your M.U.V.I. implant, then your C.M.C.... and what do you get?" />
<Dialog Speaker="Seeker" Text="You tell me... what do I get?" />
<Dialog AlignmentChange="-1" Speaker="MercKiril" Text="&lt;scoff&gt; Do not play ignorant with me. It all equates to a powerful mind control tool, the C.M.C. already reads the mind... and the K-1 network is almost untraceable. The perfect crime for the perfect machine. " />
<Dialog Speaker="K15" Text="&lt;rolls eyes&gt; I've heard this 'mind control' tale plenty of times before. Let's try and bring him back on track, shall we?" />

FordGT90Concept
Flag: United States of America

Re: Missing Kiril Dialogue

Post by FordGT90Concept » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:26 am

From zenlil2.xml:

Code: Select all

<character name="MercKiril" verse="144_2:2:1:2:3">
                                                    <speech textlookup="3523">
                                                        &lt;snort&gt; Some believe you are artificial, or a part of an alien race, the Guardian race even. There is also a Newswire blog about how all Bishops are time travelers. Children's tales... but mind control I can believe. You put the power of your King, together with your M.U.V.I. implant, then your C.M.C.... and what do you get?
                                                    </speech>
                                                    <dialog id="144_2:2:1:2:3:1">
                                                        <text textlookup="3524">
                                                            You tell me... what do I get?
                                                        </text>
                                                        <character align="-1" name="MercKiril" verse="144_2:2:1:2:3:1">
                                                            <speech textlookup="3527">
                                                                &lt;scoff&gt; Do not play ignorant with me. It all equates to a powerful mind control tool, the C.M.C. already reads the mind... and the K-1 network is almost untraceable. The perfect crime for the perfect machine. 
                                                            </speech>
                                                        </character>
► Show Spoiler