Missing Kiril Dialogue

All topics and discussion about the first Consortium game. No bug reports please.
DevourMistress
Consortium Officer

Missing Kiril Dialogue

Post by DevourMistress »

i'll let the video explain the specifics, but there's some missing dialogue when talking to kiril when he is imprisoned and happy with you (combat non-lethal capture)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE0YhooqJ2o

Edit: conversation tree for those lines

<Dialog Speaker="Seeker" Text="So you know where I'm really from?" />
<Dialog Speaker="MercKiril" Text="&lt;confused&gt; Where you are 'from?' I know you are a tree-hugging Canadian... why does this matter?" />
<Dialog Speaker="Seeker" Text="{ if no_dialogue.time &gt; 20s }" />
<Dialog Speaker="MercKiril" Text="{ goto MercKiril_[144]2:2:2 }" />
<Dialog AlignmentChange="1" Speaker="MercKiril" Text="&lt;laugh&gt; You have a strange way of interrogating prisoners. Is this how Canadians do it? Confuse a confession from people? " />
<Dialog Speaker="K15" Text="I do not think that is going to work... whatever it is you are trying to accomplish." />
<Dialog Speaker="Seeker" Text="I'm not Canadian, I'm not even Bishop Six!" />
<Dialog Speaker="MercKiril" Text="{ goto MercKiril_[144]2:2:1:2 }" />
<Dialog AlignmentChange="1" Speaker="MercKiril" Text="&lt;pause/leveled&gt; I am intrigued. I was assuming some form of K-1 mind control was at work here, as my men have always suspected with your kind... But now you say you are simply not Bishop Six?" />
<Dialog AlignmentChange="2" Speaker="K15" Text="Good, he knows something, keep him talking!" />
<Dialog Speaker="Seeker" Text="Do people actually believe ALL Bishops are being mind controlled?" />
<Dialog Speaker="MercKiril" Text="&lt;snort&gt; Some believe you are artificial, or a part of an alien race, the Guardian race even. There is also a Newswire blog about how all Bishops are time travelers. Children's tales... but mind control I can believe. You put the power of your King, together with your M.U.V.I. implant, then your C.M.C.... and what do you get?" />
<Dialog Speaker="Seeker" Text="You tell me... what do I get?" />
<Dialog AlignmentChange="-1" Speaker="MercKiril" Text="&lt;scoff&gt; Do not play ignorant with me. It all equates to a powerful mind control tool, the C.M.C. already reads the mind... and the K-1 network is almost untraceable. The perfect crime for the perfect machine. " />
<Dialog Speaker="K15" Text="&lt;rolls eyes&gt; I've heard this 'mind control' tale plenty of times before. Let's try and bring him back on track, shall we?" />
FordGT90Concept

Re: Missing Kiril Dialogue

Post by FordGT90Concept »

From zenlil2.xml:

Code: Select all

<character name="MercKiril" verse="144_2:2:1:2:3">
                                                    <speech textlookup="3523">
                                                        &lt;snort&gt; Some believe you are artificial, or a part of an alien race, the Guardian race even. There is also a Newswire blog about how all Bishops are time travelers. Children's tales... but mind control I can believe. You put the power of your King, together with your M.U.V.I. implant, then your C.M.C.... and what do you get?
                                                    </speech>
                                                    <dialog id="144_2:2:1:2:3:1">
                                                        <text textlookup="3524">
                                                            You tell me... what do I get?
                                                        </text>
                                                        <character align="-1" name="MercKiril" verse="144_2:2:1:2:3:1">
                                                            <speech textlookup="3527">
                                                                &lt;scoff&gt; Do not play ignorant with me. It all equates to a powerful mind control tool, the C.M.C. already reads the mind... and the K-1 network is almost untraceable. The perfect crime for the perfect machine. 
                                                            </speech>
                                                        </character>
► Show Spoiler