- Consortium Administrator
- Posts: 1010
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:05 am
- Location: Vancouver, Canada
-- GreatBird --
2. Pawn 64 walks out of room and to the left towards the elevator (which he takes).
3. He start's yelling at Rook 13 ("especially you") to get away.
4. Rook 13 starts walking backwards to Mission Operations.
5. He takes the stairs up to the Lounge.
6. Walks to the Hangar.
7. Takes the ladder down.
8. Walks through the Brig.
9. Walks through the Barracks.
10. Finally ends up in the Medical Bay again. I remember it being pitch black.
After watching this, I loaded a quicksave that was created in Mission Operations as I was following him and tried to go back to the cabin area but there was an invisible wall on the Mission Operations doors. I tried to get there via the CCU vent as well but the door between the Galley and the tunnel was locked as well. I couldn't progress because all of the events to progress were inside the cabin area (bed, Knight 15, and VT).
I think the solution is pretty simple: when you unlock Bishop 6's door, lock the cabin and tunnel door. The delay between Pawn 64's conversation and Knight 15 saying "see me in my office" is where you can escape.