Early Access ALPHA 1.21 is now live. Includes Act 1 of 3 for the game, made up of 7 full environments including the rooftop for you to explore. 212121! viewforum.php?f=157

Can't change notification settings in the forum [FIXED]

Post CONSORTIUM bug reports and any other technical issues here. Please be civil. Major trolls may be banned without notice!
johkra
Consortium Officer
Flag: Afghanistan

Can't change notification settings in the forum [FIXED]

Post by johkra » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:35 am

When trying to open ucp.php?i=ucp_notifications&mode=notification_options, I see the following error:

Code: Select all

Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to phpbb\notification\type\base::__construct() must implement interface phpbb\db\driver\driver_interface, instance of phpbb\user_loader given, called in /nfs/c04/h03/mnt/80326/domains/interdimensionalgames.com/html/forum/cache/production/container_4335734bbdd20f586549a504dff5f80c.php on line 3136 and defined in /nfs/c04/h03/mnt/80326/domains/interdimensionalgames.com/html/forum/phpbb/notification/type/base.php on line 87
(My goal was to enable email notifications for replies)

Mykll
Flag: United States of America

Re: Can't change notification settings in the forum

Post by Mykll » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:38 am

Same results here on Windows 10 and Firefox. Maybe when they changed skins? I thought I went through all options previously without issues.
Computer Specs:
► Show Spoiler

GreatBird
Consortium Administrator
Flag: Canada

Post by GreatBird » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:41 am

hmmmm......this may take some time to track down. Sorry about that. Sucks that email notifications don't work, that's kind of key to livening this place up I think!
Do, or do not. There is no try.

-- GreatBird --

GreatBird
Consortium Administrator
Flag: Canada

Post by GreatBird » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:35 pm

Scratch that, all fixed! Turns out it was an incompatibility with one of the extensions that was introduced when upgrading to v3.2 of phpBB.
Do, or do not. There is no try.

-- GreatBird --