Whispers From The Rift v0.991 is now live. We are in the final stages of production before launch. Final story edits / improvements / polish is happening. Game itself is mostly complete. Secrets and easter eggs being added. Get access now via the iDGi Patreon Campaign .

Consortium: The Tower Early Access ALPHA 1.10 is live. Includes all of Act 1 and the beginning of Act 2. 20+ hours of gameplay.

GOG Version

Topics and posts about The Tower. Please be civil. Major trolls may be banned without notice!
Mykll
Flag: United States of America

GOG Version

Post by Mykll » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:12 am

I couldn't find this specifically answered. I noticed today that the Steam store page is up! And has been up since at least Friday going off of the Discussions.

On the Fig page there is this concerning GOG:
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (14.53 KiB) Viewed 840 times

What will Humble Bundle give when you buy from them? A DRM download? A GOG key? A Steam key?

Will there be an Early Access on GOG as well?

Will the save game import work all ways? GOG / Steam Consortium to GOG / Steam / Humble Bundle Tower?

Thought I had more.
Computer Specs:
► Show Spoiler

Kamroarl
Consortium Officer
Flag: Panama

GOG Version

Post by Kamroarl » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:30 am

I would have to check, but I believe that the GOG version has a folder called CD that is essentially the contents of the original CD. I can check when I get home, but it may be possible to burn the contents of that folder to recreate the original CD.