We are in full production for Consortium: The Tower. Backers at the Consortium Initiate level can now get access to a forum with daily progress reports! Learn more here:http://interdimensionalgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=157&t=1147

Fig Investment

Topics and posts about The Tower. Please be civil. Major trolls may be banned without notice!
Mykll
Flag: United States of America

Fig Investment

Postby Mykll » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:39 pm

Ok so we all know that the investment paperwork and all that will take time, and only when that gets approved, will people start to get charged for their investment thing. And that there were I believe 2 different types of investments, the small personal investment and the big dollar ones. Correct me if I have any of that wrong.

So my questions are what happens after the paperwork gets approved, and iDGi can start to charge people.

Will both sets of investments (small personal and big) get charged at the same time, or will the big stuff gets processed first, and then any small personal ones to follow?

What kind of heads up will we be given that we are about to get charged?
heels_FIGq
Consortium Officer

Re: Fig Investment

Postby heels_FIGq » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:49 pm

Hey Mykll,

It's not an automatic charge - When we're ready to collect for Consortium: The Tower we'll reach out backers and instruct them on where to go at Fig in order to complete their investment. You'll have plenty of time and advance warning to get it all sorted.
Mykll

Re: Fig Investment

Postby Mykll » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:21 am

So I got an e-mail from Fig saying that the SEC filings have been done. Specifically...

"Fig Game Shares - PSY2 for Psychonauts 2 has just been qualified by the SEC! If you reserved an investment, we’ll be in touch next week on how to complete the purchase of your shares."

Does that mean a filing for each game will have to be done separately?

Also, here is the investment info for Make Sail:

And here is the preview investment for Wasteland 3:

For The Tower it wasn't quite spelled out like this, plus the minimum amount was $250, and there was no mention (that I remember) about buying units, just a minimum amount and pick your amount. So now some of our (well okay maybe only 2 people?) concerns are that will the seemingly $1,000 minimum amount be enforced for The Tower, and will Units be enforced as well? Buying Units is much different than "Minimum amount, pick your amount".

Return to “CONSORTIUM: The Tower (Game Two of the iDGi-1 Trilogy)”