- Progressing/Unread = gold
- Progressing/Read = dark gold
- Query/Unread = white
- Query/Read = dark white
- >>This indicates that there are sub-choices available that haven't been explored.
- >This indicates that this specific choice has never been explored.
- This is a choice and all sub-choices (if any exist) have been explored.
The Consortium Information Console marks read/unread. It would be nice to extend that so that you can see if an article was read in a previous play through.
The states should be saved in a save file specific to the player/user separate from the game saves. The dialog choices the player makes should only be committed to the player/user file at the end of the game so saving/loading will only keep the choices the player/user decided to go with and not all of the choices the player/user explored to reach that decision.
Edit: I talked about previously how it would be nice to reward the player for replaying the game. This would be great as a first unlock for completing the game once. Of course there should be a way to enable "Classic iDGi-1 UI" so if you don't want to see it, you don't have to.
This post is a little bit disjointed but I hope I got the gist across.
Edit: Rewrote chunks of this because it really was disjointed. XD