Early Access ALPHA 1.0 is now live. A total of 7 interconnected levels to play around in and post your thoughts! viewforum.php?f=157

Fig campaign add-ons

Topics and posts about The Tower. Please be civil. Major trolls may be banned without notice!
GreatBird
Consortium Administrator
Flag: Canada

Fig campaign add-ons

Post by GreatBird » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:02 am

Hey folks,

This thread is to tell us of any rewards you would very much like to be made into add-ons. We removed a few that we had during the KS campaign...are there any you would like to see brought back?

Let us know!
Do, or do not. There is no try.

-- GreatBird --

FordGT90Concept
Flag: United States of America

Re: Fig campaign add-ons

Post by FordGT90Concept » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:17 pm

I would like to see the "Backer-Only Virtual Trainer Challenge Map" made an add-on because it's only available in the $100+ package now.

OldFashioned
Consortium Officer
Flag: Great Britain

Post by OldFashioned » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:05 am

I think something that would be cool (and doable as far as I know) is a quasi-"lobby" where Seekers can sit down and have a nice chat about all the stuff they went through and/or give eachother advice and stuff. Would bring the communiity closer together and give people another reason to boot up the game. Just an idea.

It could also be a place to read up on the lore and codex in some peace and quite, kind of like how people read newspapers or books in airport lounges..

GreatBird
Consortium Administrator

Post by GreatBird » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:02 am

OldFashioned wrote:I think something that would be cool (and doable as far as I know) is a quasi-"lobby" where Seekers can sit down and have a nice chat about all the stuff they went through and/or give eachother advice and stuff. Would bring the communiity closer together and give people another reason to boot up the game. Just an idea.

It could also be a place to read up on the lore and codex in some peace and quite, kind of like how people read newspapers or books in airport lounges..
A VR version of this would be awesome.

-- GreatBird --

Psychophobe
Consortium Officer
Flag: Great Britain

Post by Psychophobe » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:06 am

OldFashioned wrote:I think something that would be cool (and doable as far as I know) is a quasi-"lobby" where Seekers can sit down and have a nice chat about all the stuff they went through and/or give eachother advice and stuff. Would bring the communiity closer together and give people another reason to boot up the game. Just an idea.

I think this would be a good idea, definitely.

Mykll

Post by Mykll » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:00 pm

I was entertaining the thought real early this morning (and probably a bad idea due to the lack of sleep) that it would be cool if in the VR trainer it was multiplayer. Meaning, you still have the ONE guy playing Bishop, and the other players are playing one of the guys in the spawn waves. But, they are exactly like the normal spawn waves, they are not any stronger or have any special equipment. And, the player playing Bishop cannot tell which spawn dude is AI or player controlled. Once the enemy is killed, they will respawn in the next "Wave", or I suppose if each "Wave" has waves, then the enemy player can respawn again during the same "Wave".
Computer Specs:
► Show Spoiler

GreatBird
Consortium Administrator

Post by GreatBird » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:07 pm

Mykll - I love that idea.

-- GreatBird --

FordGT90Concept

Post by FordGT90Concept » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:35 pm

It would substantially up the difficulty though. Humans tend to think a lot more than AI, after all. There's no reason why a human player wouldn't avoid open confrontation and go straight for the civilians.

Mykll

Post by Mykll » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:50 pm

I thought about that, but that is why they are exactly the same as normal mobs. They can't run really, can't jump around, have the exact same health, weapons, shields as a normal enemy, so if you see one acting differently you could take him out real quick. I dunno, lack of sleep and probably wasn't well thought out!
Computer Specs:
► Show Spoiler