Whispers From The Rift v0.998p13 is now live. We are in the final stages of production before launch. Final story edits / improvements / polish is happening. Music being added. Secrets and easter eggs being added. Get access now via the iDGi Patreon Campaign Wishlist Whispers on Steam!

Consortium: The Tower Early Access ALPHA 1.11.1 is live. Includes all of Act 1 and the beginning of Act 2. 20+ hours of gameplay. Want access to this Forum? Come inquire about it on our Discord server!

Possible Chatroom?

Topics and posts about whatever you wish. Please be civil. Trolling or spamming results in a ban.
GreatBird
Consortium Administrator
Flag: Canada

Re: Possible Chatroom?

Post by GreatBird »

I'd love to work a chat room into this forum. We'll investigate that for sure...
Do, or do not. There is no try.

-- GreatBird --

Fallaner
Flag: United States of America

Possible Chatroom?

Post by Fallaner »

I was wondering if it'd be possible to set up a live chatroom on the forum for the sake of just talking with people in it. Would be kinda neat to just be able to talk and do random things. At least to me.

Anyone else interested in such an idea, or just me?

"Sing with me a song, of silence and blood,
The Rain falls, but can't wash away the mud,
Within my ancient dwells, madness and pride,
Can no one, hear my cry?"

I change profile images sometimes.

Historian

Post by Historian »

IRC is pretty easy to set up - I just don't know how to make it permanent. I'd certianly love to have one.

FordGT90Concept

Post by FordGT90Concept »

True story: I set up IRC on my server and got so annoyed with how complex the administration of it was that I began writing my own server software. I never finished it because no one really used the IRC server I set up anyway (it was a small community in the first place).

I could probably linger in a chat while I'm doing Wiki edits.
► Show Spoiler