Whispers From The Rift v0.998p7 is now live. We are in the final stages of production before launch. Final story edits / improvements / polish is happening. Music being added. Secrets and easter eggs being added. Get access now via the iDGi Patreon Campaign Wishlist Whispers on Steam!

Consortium: The Tower Early Access ALPHA 1.11.1 is live. Includes all of Act 1 and the beginning of Act 2. 20+ hours of gameplay. Want access to this Forum? Come inquire about it on our Discord server!

Your Bishop Six's Alleigance (Probable Spoilers)

Topics and posts about whatever you wish. Please be civil. Trolling or spamming results in a ban.
Matt
Consortium Officer
Flag: Great Britain

Your Bishop Six's Alleigance (Probable Spoilers)

Post by Matt » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:28 pm

I'd be interested to hear how you've all chosen to RP ally your primary version of Bishop Six, the version that you'll undoubtedly be carrying over to The Tower.

Are you a clueless time traveller?
Are you Pro-Consortium?
Are you Pro-Guardian-Church?
Are you Pro-Angelov?
Are you Pro-iDGi?
Are you Anti-everyone?
Are you cautiously investigating with no backed horse?
Do you have some other alleigance I've not thought of?

Personally though I like the crew of the Zenlil, I'm not all that comfortable about the Consortium in general or the King. I trust Angelov, but don't trust (in-fiction) iDGi.
Is this the only video game in history where you play as literally yourself?

Fallaner
Flag: United States of America

Re: Your Bishop Six's Alleigance (Probable Spoilers)

Post by Fallaner » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:38 pm

I'll be me. As I am when I explore the ARG. As I was when reading Discoveries and trying out the original ARG myself.

I'll be the stalwart friend of Henry, who currently still trusts the guy. I like his actual name, and am sure as hell not going to start calling him the King.

I'll stay against the Guardian Church due to the previous attempts to hack Henry and ruin him, when Henry had SO much potential for good.

I'll cautiously listen to what Angelov has to say and weigh his words against what I know.

The Consortium itself however somewhat bugs me. I feel that while it sounds all good, there's something... a bit worse lurking under the surface, and some of Henry's behavior now strikes me as odd, compared to how he used to behave.

"Sing with me a song, of silence and blood,
The Rain falls, but can't wash away the mud,
Within my ancient dwells, madness and pride,
Can no one, hear my cry?"

I change profile images sometimes.

SCAgent
Consortium Officer
Flag: Greece

Post by SCAgent » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:27 am

Myself ;) the only one i truly trust.

FordGT90Concept

Post by FordGT90Concept » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:35 pm

I take the Witcher's Path in reality and virtually all games. I don't kill anyone unless the game requires it and always in self-defense. Specifically as it relates to Consortium, I got high/maximum relationship with everyone and didn't kill anyone. I bested Kiril in combat because he doesn't/I don't respect a backstabber. As for what happens at the Tower, I trust neither Henry nor Malcolm Thomas due to their motivations so I will seek a neutral alternative--the Witcher's Path.
► Show Spoiler

David_Schelter
Consortium Officer

Post by David_Schelter » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:16 pm

I prefer to let people explain themselves, I empathize with everyone usually and if everyone can get what they want the better it is. if not, self comes first.